2019-2020 Cheer Squad Responsibilities
- Practice: Practice will be from 2:45-3:45 Mon-Wed. in the girl’s gym and will start September 30th. Your child is required to attend all practices unless prior arrangement has been made with me. (Remind or an email is the best way to notify me but you can also call the attendance office if they are absent.) They must be on time to all practices. If an attendance problem develops your child will be asked to sit out of games and could be dismissed from the squad.
- Uniform Fittings: We will fit uniforms September 30th and October 1st. If your child makes the squad I would love/need parent help with the fittings. Female (sorry dads) parent volunteers are needed in order to get this done in two days. The girls will be trying everything on, you just need to help keep the clothes organized and write down the girls sizes.
- Game Days (M/W): Games start at 3:15 and the girls need to be in the locker room right after school. Uniforms will be worn on game days or other cheer event days only. On those days the girls should be wearing only cheer gear. Additionally, uniforms and warm-ups are to be worn by the girls and only the girls. Uniforms must be clean and not wrinkled. No jewelry may be worn to games. While in uniform behavior expectations are heightened. Once again disrespectful behavior will NOT be tolerated and all school rules need to be followed.
- Transportation: Games are over AROUND 5:30. They must stay until the end of the game. Parents need to be in the parking lot at 5:30 or inside the gym.
- Christmas Parade: This year we will be participating in the Christmas Parade in downtown Sacramento on December 8th (most likely). More details will follow, but we do know the parade is in the morning so arrival time will be 8:30 am.
- Awards Night: Our awards night will be scheduled for Feb 28th 2020 at 5pm. Location still to be announced